"Women Called to Ministry" is a six-session study exploring our understanding of women's roles in The United Methodist Church. Why are women ordained? Why are they included in all areas of leadership? How did we arrive at those understandings?
Produced by the General Commission on the Status and Role of Women to mark the 50th anniversary of women's ordination, the series is designed primarily for use by local congregations.
Study guides, leader's guides and supplemental materials are available for download in PDF format in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese:
- Leader's guide, English version
- Student's guide, English
- Appendix in English
- "Mujeres Llamadas al Ministerio," leader's guide in Spanish
- Student's guide, Spanish
- Appendix in Spanish
- "Guide de l'animateur en français" Leader's guide, French version
- "Guide de l'étudiant en français", Student's guide, French
- "Annexe en français", Appendix in French
- "Guia Para Lideres",Leader's Guide, Portuguese
- "Guia Para Estudantes",Student Guide, Portuguese
- "Guia Para Apendices",Addendum, Portuguese